HOME PAGE

A BIT OF HISTORY 

A LITTLE TASTE

ART AT THE BAKERY

WE SAY CHEESE

MAKE CONTACT

THE ARTS FESTIVAL

ENVIRONMENTAL



Add in Parish



The graphics above are from the October 1949 issue of the St. Clement's Parish Magazine.
Then as now, we are proud of our Confectionary. Pies are a speciality and...
"All orders are promptly attended to."


Below are some of the Deeds and Documents from our time on Beech Road.
Feel free to give any of them a click for a closer look.

Images of Richardsons Images of Richardsons Images of Richardsons



Chorltonville our neighbouring "Garden village" was opened on Saturday, October 7th, 1911.
An extracts from the original brochure can be found by clicking here.


And for background information on Chorlton-cum-Hardy... what better place to start than wikipedia?
So click here for a wealth of information from wikipedia.org




(c) 2008-2009 J.B.Richardson